Tuesday, July 14, 2009

JULY MRI

On Monday I had what should be my final of the every 3 month MRIs. After this one I should be able to wait 6 months for the next one. I looked at it myself and thought it looked good, no concerning spots. I talked to the neurosurgeon's office and he said it looked marvelous!!! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! A month from that MRI will be August 13, my 2 year anniversary from the surgery day! What a 2 years it's been! Please continue to pray...I've developed some other health issues due to the medication I've been on and am trying to get off. Thank you all for your continued support.

Love,
Laura

2 comments:

Wendi Knape said...

Hey cousin,
I'm glad you got good news. I pray often for you and Chad. I hope all the other ickiness finds its way back to where it came from. Love you! Wendi

Sarah Tressia said...

Dr. Tinning,

We are glad you will have MRIs less often. Hope you are feeling better. If you are looking for gluten and casein free chocolate desserts I have recipes on my blog steepedbysarah.blogspot.com

Sincerely,
Sarah and Ramona Potter