Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Final Stretch

Though this journey has been anything but easy, it has shown me what a wonderful God we have and how blessed I am with my family and friends. If it was possible, I have fallen more in love with my husband and have a greater respect for his strength. He has stood by me through every rough day, every symptom, every tear. We will certainly be celebrating on Monday morning!

At times the frustration gets to me with the continuing symptoms of nausea, dizziness, fatigue, etc. My mom reminded my of one of my favorite verses since I was a child, which is very fitting right now: Isaiah 40:31 "But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." I am continuing to wait on Him and continuing to have faith for my complete healing. We are in the final stretch and will continue to keep you posted. Thank you all for your continued support and prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are always on my mind and in my prayers. You have such an amazing testimony, you are such an AMAZING woman. I am blessed to be your friend. Love ya!

Keri

Anonymous said...

Laura,
We are diligently praying for you. So glad you're almost done. We will continue to pray that you'll have "good days."
Love you, and Happy Turkey Day!!

Jennifer & Boys