Friday, April 4, 2008

MRI time change

Please start to pray for me at 9:45, that's when I report for my MRI...the actual scan is scheduled for 10:15am on Monday April 7. I plan on this being my second perfectly clear one of many! Claim that it will be so with me. Pray for peace as I go and await the scan...pray for continued healing...I'm getting better daily and feeling better all the time. I still deal with medication side effects; who knows, maybe we'll try another seizure med switch. I will let you know how the MRI looks when I get the results. In the meantime, PRAY.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Oh my dear--I understand completely having just been in the tube, and then awaiting results..it is a precious time and a anxious time..I will be praying for the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, to guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus..I will also pray that you will draw near to God and Scripture says when we do, He draws near to us..and may your time as you wait upon Him, be sweet and secure.
I love you!

Bonzo