Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pictures and MRI

I promised you a couple pictures from Dallas, so here they are: One of Chad and I and one of me with Taylor Hicks (American Idol winner 2 years ago). Enjoy

My next MRI has finally been scheduled, so please pray, pray, pray! As of right now, it will be Monday morning April 7 at 9:45am. I may have to reschedule it and if so, I will post again. Please pray for my peace during the surrounding time and of course for a perfectly clear report. Thank you all and I will let you know when I know the results.


2 comments:

juliegr said...

Good luck with your MRI and best of luck with your medical treatments. You and Chad looked lovely. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Thanks for posting the photo of you and Tay

Anonymous said...

When I was healing and in pain, I used to put Mr. Hicks early album called "Under the Radar" on my cd player. He has the most soothing, healing quality to his voice on that album. It always relaxed me.
Best wishes, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the photo.