Monday, March 31, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We made it safely back from Dallas, no worse for the wear. It was a long, exhausting trip...3 different flights to get us there and back. GR to Chicago to KC to Dallas and then the reverse. I had long days of lectures and workshops, etc., but only took two short naps and functioned quite well, I think. Chad had some successful meetings down there too, so it was beneficial for both of us. We had a couple days of sunshine and nice weather, but they it turned chilly and dreary. Nothing like what we came back to...pouring rain and chilly today. Chillier than Dallas, that's for sure. I was able to see lots of old friends and catch up. We had a nice dinner with a business associate of Chad's and his wife which was a lot of fun...always nice to meet someone when you hear so much about them (I hadn't met his wife before). Working lots again this week, but thinking I may have to take the plunge and just go back to fulltime and force myself to handle it. Pray for strength and wisdom! Thank you prayer warriors!

Almost forgot...anyone watch American Idol? Remember the winner 2 years ago...Taylor Hicks...saw him at our hotel and got my pic taken with him...really nice guy. I'll post the pic when I can.

No comments: