Sunday, March 2, 2008

Working Girl

Just a quick note to ask for prayers for this week. I will be working Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs this week...the most I've worked since the surgery! It's a big step. Please keep me in your prayers that I have the energy to sustain me (I know God can and will sustain me) and that I have a good cheerful attitude about being at work. Pray that I get good restful sleep and feel the best I have since surgery. I'm getting there, day by day. I have a praise: This weekend at church was the first time we were able to sit in the service (no sunglasses) and not in the crying baby area outside. That was a big deal. I felt good, too. My friends said I looked better than I have at church in awhile--not glassy-eyed, red-eyed, etc. Very exciting!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Oh my strength, I watch for you." Ps 59:9
I will be lifting you up this week Laura. I am so thankful you got to go into church today--what a blessing! No crying babies and no sunglasses! You are making such strides.
God has done such marvelous things.

Love,
Bonnie