Monday, March 10, 2008

I made it...

I made it through last week...just a little tired, but I have the same schedule this week, so keep the prayers coming! I had a conference in Detroit on Sunday, so that makes it 5 days in a row this week. I didn't enjoy getting up early to make it to the conference after we sprung forward Saturday night. I'm a sleepy girl, but I just woke up from a nice 3 hour nap...what a blessing those naps are! After another long week, Chad and I will be going to Kansas City this weekend to see his family. I think I will be able to see one of my best friends from college too--she's 6 months pregnant and I'm very excited to be able to see her! Hopefully I'll have a picture to put up. I'm sure there will be pics of Chad's family because we will be seeing our nephew, Owen, Chad's sister's little guy. That's it for now. Keep the prayers coming. I'm not 100% yet, but getting better day by day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Laura! I am jumping up and down for you right now! Can't wait to see you in Dallas! Keep the good work going.

Love and peace,
Lori D.

Bonnie said...

I am encouraged by your steady progress. Your attitude helps me so much because you are so hopeful.
I have 6 more treatments and then radiation is over!! One day at a time Laura--with God at your side, helping and teaching you every single step. Praise His name...
Love,
Bonnie