Thursday, February 21, 2008

Working Computer

FINALLY!! I have a new computer! They finally sent me a new one after all the problems I'd had with mine. It'll be nice to have a connection to the world again on days that I'm home. I like to instant message if anyone else does that, it's a good way to communicate.

I finally got over the strep, sinus stuff and reaction to the antibiotic and am feeling as good as I have in awhile. I worked yesterday and today and feel good. Trying to ease my way back in. Treated a friend and her baby at the house today too. I think I'm getting a little more stamina back which is really encouraging. I'm still pretty tired but my naps are fewer and not as long.

I had a great weekend with my friends from medical school. We just hung out, cooked, played games and caught up on each others' lives. It was a blast. I will attempt to attach a video of one of the kids from this weekend who is a fierce dancer. He went on for over a half an hour. Oh to have the energy again!

I still have quite a bit of nausea, but it's manageable. I'd like it to be gone completely, of course. Keep praying. My next MRI ins in April and we want that to show even more healing than the one in January. And of course for there to be no trace of tumor! Thanks for your continued prayers. Life is good. God is good. Love you all,

Laura


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go whiteboy go! I got to see Owen's amazing dancing skills as well, glad you caught it on video. I was telling them to put it on youtube! So happy you had a fun weekend! Still praying for you


keri

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Laura!! That was one of the funniest videos I have seen. What an adorable little boy!! Can't wait to hear what he is like when he is older. It looks like you had a wonderful time this weekend.

It was wonderful to see you on Friday at MSU. I can't wait to hang with you in Dallas. At the rate your stamina is building, we may need to work to keep up with you!!!!!

Have a great weekend!!

Love and peace,
Lori D.