Thursday, May 1, 2008

Please pray

I have a prayer request...I've started getting more headaches lately...I think from the shifting and repositioning of my brain. The membranes that surround the brain are stretching and they have pain fibers, while the brain does not. I've had to take meds for my headaches the last several days which had been rare. Please pray for the headaches to go away and for me not to need any pain medicine...I don't want to have to live on Tylenol to function. Doing well otherwise. Good days and bad days like anyone, but definitely better overall...except for the return of the headaches. Thank you for your prayers. I continue to have faith that I am still in a healing process and am not back to my "new normal" yet...I was told to give that at least a year post surgery. I hope this finds you all well.

Laura

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yucky! Sorry to hear you're getting headaches. You better believe we'll pray for that!

Bonnie said...

Oh my dear sister..I sure will pray for you! I think we should form a club; let's call it The I'm Not Completely Over It Yet Club! I am dealing with fatigue-some days so overwhelming I think to myself, "What is going on??" And then someone says, "Look back at all your body had endured..give it time.." I have days where I feel very good and then days where I feel like I have cotton in my head and I cannot even help Rachel figure out her pre algebra problems....it is very frustrating!

Father I lift up Laura to You.
She is Yours and You know her inside out. Please help her headaches to go away--touch her body and her spirit. When she begins to worry, give her the faith to cry out to You and give her the strength to trust You. Encourage her today Lord God.
In the STRONG name of Jesus,
amen!

I love you sister! I will pray for you--know that when I say it, I will do it!

He is faithful,
Bonnie