Friday, October 12, 2007

2 days off!

So after the machine was down yesterday, they had it up and running this morning for my early 7:36am treatment. That missed treatment yesterday means we have to tack a treatment onto the end...so we want the machine to run properly so I can get these over with. I am happy for a weekend to have 2 days without treatment and to be able to sleep in a little.

Still battling the nausea. Getting a little better, but still problematic. I'm taking plenty of compazine, which still sometimes doesn't help. Keep praying for that to go away and for my total healing. I'm not planning on having chemo. They would have to really convince me and I don't think that will happen. Total healing is the only option. The Professor told me he got it all and I am convinced that my healthy diet with some alternative treatments will take care of it with the radiation. When I'm getting radiation, I'm picturing that space invaders video game killing any last tumor cell that might possibly be there. Thanks for your prayers. Love,
Laura

No comments: