Sunday, October 21, 2007

Driving Home

We spent the weekend in Detroit...Saturday with Jean and the boys and Sunday with Neethi, Jayesh, and baby Shaan. They had a "cradle ceremony" for Shaan today, something traditional in their culture. There was a cradle involved, but my understanding of it was it was the "official naming ceremony for Shaan and a ceremony to bless him that he will be strong and no ill will come to him. I may be totally off, but if I am, I'm sure Neethi will let me know!

I just thought it was neat because Chad got one of those Wi-Fi cards fpr work, and I can be on the internet whil he's driving. We are still on our way home from Detroit. It's 10pm, so it'll be a late night and a very early morning with radiation at 7:36am. Good thing I got a nap at Neethi's parents' today.

So I guess the latest is I'm going to attempt to start working my way back toward work a little. I will have to start with my babies at the hosptial--as directed by my neurosurgeon...and only a half day a week at first. I will be seeing the employee health doc tomorrow, which is the start of the process. I will keep you posted on my progress.

Please continue to pray for complete healing, not more nausea, no more seizures ever! And no need for chemo ever!

No comments: