Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Prayer Request

Radiation is going well so far. I have a prayer request, though, I have been experiencing more nausea. I don't think it is related to radiation, as I had it the week before, but please pray for that...as it affects my appetite too. Otherwise we're doing well...headaches are much better. And, of course, still praying for total healing and no need for chemo.

Chad hasn't worked out the calendar yet, so don't think you can view it on the blog yet. We'll post when it's up and running. Thanks to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May God continue to keep you close at hand and to heart. Continuing to keep you in our prayers. I'm sorry we can't help you get to and from your treatments as we are in Chicago. However, please know that Charlotte and I just made our donation to brain cancer research. Someone at my wife's work is running this weekends Chicago Marathon to raise money for research. I now have you and my brother suffering. I will continue to keep you close at heart and in my prayers. Mike O'Neill

Mr. Citron said...

Hi Laura -
Glad to get caught up on your condition,see a posting. I don't know if you read these, but I'll be praying for you & Chad. Hope you get beyond the nausea!
Joyce