Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Appointment with neuro-oncologist today

We have an appointment with the neuro-oncologist at U of M at 3:15pm today. Please pray for us. Her nurse had called a couple of weeks ago and said that Dr. Rogers wanted me to do radiation alone first, the do chemo after radiation. I asked for this appt. today to discuss options and prognosis with or without chemo. Please pray that she doesn't really think we need to do chemo, and pray that it that is what we have to do that God gives us a peace about it. It would mean a long month ahead of fertility stuff before chemo would start. I still know God is healing me. I am healed! I claim it every day.

Radiation is going well...no problems with it, so I can't complain. No more need for any pain meds for headaches, praise God! Our prayer still stays the same: my total healing without any further treatment. Thsnk you to all of you, my friends and family, for staying with me through this adventure and growth period. Love,

Laura

No comments: