Friday, January 18, 2008

Matinee

Today I had a nice treat and went to a matinee with a friend. We saw 27 Dresses. Cute movie. There was a time when I thought that would have been me. Let's see, how many weddings have I been in....I think 8 including my own. Not too bad. I don't have a secret closet with all the dresses, though. That could be scary! I must say, none of the dresses I had to wear came close to the dresses in this movie. YIKES! Nice to get out of the house in the middle of the day. Not too stimulating, thank goodness it wasn't an action movie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Laura, It is so nice to hear you got to enjoy a movie today at the theater!! It is great to have fun each day! Thanks for keeping the blog going! You and your full recovery are always in my heart and prayers.
Love and peace,
Lori D.