Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Follow-up MRI on Jan 3

To all of you faithful prayer warriors out there, my follow-up MRI is tomorrow at 10:30am. I am to arrive at the hospital at 10am. This is considered my 3-month follow-up scan, but was delayed because of the timing of radiation. I am a little anxious about it (ready to get it done), but all the while trusting in God that I am healed of this tumor and they will see nothng left behind. Please join me in prayer...to calm my nerves and that my MRI is perfectly normal! I have already been praiseing God for my healing and for the great results tomorrow. Know that I will let you know what it shows when I know. Thanks for the support!

For those of you that would like to join me in prayer for another battling a brain tumor, I have come to know Kate. If you would like to pray for her too, her blog is katesnodgrass.blogspot.com. She just shared on her blog a wonderful verse that I needed to hear: I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.Romans 9:17

On that note, goodnight. Thank you for all te prayers.


Love,
Laura (I really wrote this, but it signed me in under Chad)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We praise God for the healing He has completed in you. I am praying for you to sleep well tonight, peace for tomorrow and quick, WONDERFUL MRI results. God is good all the the time, all the time GOD IS GOOD!

Love ya girl!

keri