Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Working Girl

On my husband's loving prompting, I'm pushing myself to work more. Though I must say, today I wondered what the heck I was doing. I went into clinic to see a pregnant mom who needed to be followed up on before she "popped". She didn't show. I was very disappointed that I got out of bed. I did get to precept one of the residents, so the day wasn't a total wash. As tired as I was/am today, I'm wondering what I'm thinking about seeing patients tomorrow. I have some back-up if I get too exhausted. I think I'm still recovering from the attempted switch to another medication. I still don't feel quite right since that.

Pleas pray that I remain seizure-free and that I have NO auras to make me think I'm about to have a seizure. Pray for energy, no nausea, no anxiety symptoms. I think that about covers it. Thank you all for your support, love and prayers. Still praising God that my 3-month MRI was totally clear!

Love,
Laura

No comments: