Sunday, August 5, 2007

Believe and Have Faith

My headache is better today! I have been able to be upright more, which is a blessing. It only seems to be exacerbated by the crying that I seem to have done a lot of today. I am going to be very honest...I had been doing pretty well, but today was rough. I am writing this post because I need to share something. This is the end of my doubt, anxiety and fear. I refuse to let satan have any power here! God IS healing me!

My "brother" just called me...in God's perfect timing, with words I needed to hear. He called to give me 2 scriptures that I would like to share.

Matt 18:19 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven."

Matt 21:21-22 "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the see,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."

The third, sent by my sister, is Mark 11:24 “Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”

I am asking all of you to join with my family and I...ask God for my healing, believe that it is happening, and don't doubt in God's mighty power! May God be glorified as He does a mighty and miraculous work in me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are holding you up in prayer...you and Chad, your whole family. God will heal you Laura, He has already begun that great work within you. Already you have seen some answers to prayers. Hold fast, love you dear friend!

Keri

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry to hear about your illness, just know that you are in our prayers for a speedy recovery. What a beautiful pictures of you two. We enjoyed the pictures of Jeanie's boys also, Keep up your strength and faith, there are many voices praying for you.
Love Uncle Bruce & Aunt Margaret

Anonymous said...

HI DR. TINNINNG I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS. FAITH WILL TAKE YOU TO THE TOP GOD KNOWS WHATS IN YOUR HEART AND YOUR SUCH A SWEET GENEROUS SOUL. KEEP SPEAKING LIFE A HEALTHY LIFE INTO YOUR SOUL AND HE WILL INDEED ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS.
BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY


TEE TAYLOR

Anonymous said...

We were so sad to hear about your recent difficulties. Derek and I are definitely praying for you and look forward to hearing the good news that you are healed and happy!

Much love,
Brooke and Derek Fishel

Virginia Johnson said...

Dear Laura,
We love you and are praying for you. Yesterday I told the Sunday School class and we are all keeping you in our prayers. Refer to James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
I know you will be healed for you have much to do.
Love you,
Aunt Ginger

Anonymous said...

A resounding AMEN to that! I hope that your fears and anxieties have been washed away---remember, our dear Lord took those on over 2000 years ago with your name whispered in His Heart. You are so protected and so loved and so known by Him. Nothing can harm you. Take care, my friend. I hope to talk to you soon...I miss you so much!
J'Aimee

Anonymous said...

Laura, thinking and praying for you all the time. Love you! The Power is in you and all of us. He is our Savor! I will keep praying and you will keep fighting. Love you! XOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOX
Wendi Knape