Friday, August 17, 2007

Exciting News!

Today was not a lot different from yesterday, as Laura's headache still persists and the "kids are still strapped into the bus." Now the pain starts for me...watching "High School Musical 2"...the things we do for our loved ones. Far too much bubble gum, overacting, and singing for my taste, but Laura is entertained by it.

Ok, here is the exciting news- It is possibile that they are going to release her to the hotel tomorrow so to get her out of the hospital and into a more comfortable environment. How long we will be there, I am unsure. I am excited and scared at the same time to get her out of here.

Please pray for the "kids to unclick their seatbelts" and for that to allow her headache to disappear for a more comfortable recovery. Thanks for the prayers and support! We hope to see you back in GR soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh YIPPIE! That is GREAT news Chad! Now we all know it's not safe to drive around without kids having seatbelts on but for THIS ONE TIME IT WOULD BE OK!!!! Your blog comments made me laugh about High School Musical 2, you are an award winning husband there is no doubt about that! We may need to get you guys set up on Netflicks here for your remaining stay! Much love to LaLa and please tell the fam we are praying for everyone!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Leaving the hospital. I know you are looking forward to that. Hopefully you all can get some much needed rest!! Laura, you are still in my thoughts all day long. I really hope and pray your headache goes away and and all your other "problems" go down the drain... :)

Love,
Alisha

Anonymous said...

Watch it, Chad! I had the hourly countdown to High School Musical 2 going all day today...it was AWESOME!! Oh, I would have chased Troy Bolton around all day long, had I gone to East High. Good hubbie, watching the flick w/ Laura. I'm assuming she's had you endure Grease a time or two. I'm so glad to hear that you might get to go to the hotel. I'll pray for the headaches to go away, and also for a timely BM!! This is all happening so quickly...what a blessing. Tell Laura I said a chocolate coated Entenmann's donut would cure the "constipation" issue...always helps me, as she knows all too well.
Lots of Love,
Jennifer & Boys

Anonymous said...

Hi Chad and Laura...this is Jean's good buddy in Aptos,CA, Holly Taylor. I have been enjoying your blog and thought I'd at least let you know that I've been keeping up to date and also praying for Laura and her recovery. It's all such an amazing miracle and it's so incredible to read all of Laura's progress. I will also say a special prayer for her headaches to subside. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Laura...keep up the great recovery! :-)
Love, Holly