Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Kids Enjoyed Their Swim

WARNING- I like gross humor, so if you don't, you may want to pass on reading this post.

Laura finally was able to clean her system out last night! Professor's wife, and assistant, was concerned about the lack of BM, so she suggested a suppository. After learning more about them on our way to Walgreen's, I realized Laura and I would be taking the intimacy of our relationship to a new level. :) When we returned from Walgreen's, I was tied up with an online fantasy football draft I have annually with my college buddies. During that time, at Jean's suggestion, Laura effectively used the "braille" technique to take care of it. All has passed, and she no longer looks 3 mos pregnant, which is not an exaggeration.

Continued prayers for a speedy recovery, disappearing headache, and brief radiation treatments are much appreciated, as well as those for Leah and her family (young woman hit by the baseball).

God bless and we can't wait to return to MI!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you feel MUCH better. Chad, you crack me up! Have a safe trip on Friday and I'll see you soon!

Love,
Alisha

Anonymous said...

Wooohoooo! You pooped and you're coming home!! What could be better than that? I can't wait to get my hands on you, in a therapeutic fashion, of course. Just tell me (us) when to show up. Safe trip home, you guys. Love you both to pieces! Laura G

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD! I know you will both feel much better at home. I am continuing to pray for healing of that headache and for your radiation to be quick. I love ya.

Keri